(PACK OF 3) LA.COLORS COVER UP! CONCEALER STICK, NUDE: Product Description
Perfect coverage in an easy to use retractable stick. Cover, correct and blend to conceal imperfections and dark circles for a more even beautiful looking skin.
What color of concealer is used to neutralize dark circles, reddish pimples or dark spots around the eyes
- Green color corrector : it is used to hide redness and any type of imperfection that has this hue. An inflamed granite, a reddened scar or capillaries that redden some area of the skin.
- Yellow concealer : ideal for neutralizing purple tones on the skin. Therefore, it serves to correct purple dark circles, any bruising or simply old marks that have taken this color.
- Blue concealer: used to correct yellowish or orange spots on the skin. Therefore it is ideal for people who have spots or coloration of this type around the eyes.
- Pink or lilac concealer : it allows to hide any imperfection of greenish tone on the skin. Such as marked veins or bruises in the process of healing.
- Orange concealer: the orange tones of any corrector palette are used to compensate for bluish spots caused by the presence of veins or bruises. They are also used in cases of very marked blue dark circles.
- Brown concealer: darker concealers are used to give depth to the contour of the face and are combined with natural color correctors and illuminators. If you want to know more about how to use the makeup contour, I advise you to take a look at the theme.
- Concealer color makeup : natural color correctors (those of a lifetime, to understand us) are used to apply on areas that we have already neutralized with the corresponding color. Thus, if for example we use a yellow concealer over a purple eyelet, we will have to blur it well and, once it settles, we can apply the natural color corrector.