AOLVO Eraser Concealer, Full Coverage Concealer Stick, Under Eye Concealer Light Shade: Product Description
Color:06# Take on holiday with you to a hot country it will hold up for all the photographs, your skin will look great!Only using this to hide any blemishes or under eye bags! Under eye concealer has coloured pigments under eye area, covering flawlessly.A hectic social life or lack of sleep can wreak havoc on the eye area; but say goodbye to dark circles and fine lines with eraser eye. Suggestion Usage: 1.Put this Eraser Concealer on the top of your foundation. Apply your foundation first. Then look at your face to see where you need concealer. Press the sponge onto these areas, then using your finger, pat gently until concealer is completely blended.2.If you use on eye, you can just put the concealer there as too much other product under the eyes can leave creases, but our Aolvo Eraser Concealer will not leave creases.Features: Most people favorite concealer:1.Light and easy to use2.Comes with a sponge head to apply3.Best get a beauty blender to blend in better4.Doesn’t crease or feel heavyNote: 1.Product expires 6 months after opening.2.Date mentioned on the item is the manufactured date and not the expiry date.Package include: 1* Eraser Coverage
What color of concealer is used to neutralize dark circles, reddish pimples or dark spots around the eyes
- Green color corrector : it is used to hide redness and any type of imperfection that has this hue. An inflamed granite, a reddened scar or capillaries that redden some area of the skin.
- Yellow concealer : ideal for neutralizing purple tones on the skin. Therefore, it serves to correct purple dark circles, any bruising or simply old marks that have taken this color.
- Blue concealer: used to correct yellowish or orange spots on the skin. Therefore it is ideal for people who have spots or coloration of this type around the eyes.
- Pink or lilac concealer : it allows to hide any imperfection of greenish tone on the skin. Such as marked veins or bruises in the process of healing.
- Orange concealer: the orange tones of any corrector palette are used to compensate for bluish spots caused by the presence of veins or bruises. They are also used in cases of very marked blue dark circles.
- Brown concealer: darker concealers are used to give depth to the contour of the face and are combined with natural color correctors and illuminators. If you want to know more about how to use the makeup contour, I advise you to take a look at the theme.
- Concealer color makeup : natural color correctors (those of a lifetime, to understand us) are used to apply on areas that we have already neutralized with the corresponding color. Thus, if for example we use a yellow concealer over a purple eyelet, we will have to blur it well and, once it settles, we can apply the natural color corrector.