15 Color Concealer Camouflage Cosmetic Palette Set Makeup Salon with Free Brush: Product Description
You don’t need a professional makeup artist to put makeup on, you can simply use this set to make your own. We ship these with Texas with tracking information. Features:New 15 Color Eyeshadow, Camouflage Concealer Palette — An ensemble of multiple vibrant long wear concealer Colors 15 full color palettes Concealer, include matte and shimmer colors match your every look 15 colors Camouflage and Concealer Palette has been created for us using the most commonly applied shades High quality ingredients that can last for all day long! Perfect for both professional or home use! Case Material: Plastic Case Size:6″ x 4″ x 0.5″ Case Color: Black Ingredients: Mica, Talc powder, Magnesium Stearate, Pearlescent, Dimethicone, Ttitanium Oxides, Iron Oxides, Kaolinite.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT CONCEALER
Choose a concealer that is tailored to the needs of your skin type and skin problem. Follow these guidelines:
- Are you prone to dry skin? Then you should avoid a liquid concealer with a matt finish, as this could increase the dryness.
- If you tend to have oily skin with enlarged pores, it is better not to choose a concealer with a creamy texture or in the form of a stick.
- The texture of such concealers could clog your pores and make your skin look shiny.
- If you want to cover dark circles and brown or red spots, you should choose a concealer with medium to high coverage.
- If you are using a concealer in the area under the eyes, you should choose a product that is only 1-2 shades lighter than your actual complexion. Your concealer should ideally be the same color as your foundation.
- If you tend to have medium to severe skin discoloration, you should use a concealer with more pigments. Combine it with a foundation for a natural look by mixing the concealer with your foundation, making it less visible.
- Experiment with colors, textures, finishes, and techniques to find out which concealer suits you best.
Concealer: which color to use
What are the colors of concealers, and what are they for?
TEXTURE – The concealer can be in cream, liquid and powder. The cream one is ideal for dry and mature skin, the fluid one is suitable for all skin types and fades easily; the powder one is recommended for those with oily skin.
GREEN CORRECTOR – Contrasts any type of redness, such as annoying red dots, pimples, broken capillaries, or localized redness. A little trick for those suffering from couperose: just add a small amount of green concealer powder to the moisturizer. You will immediately acquire a brighter and more natural complexion.
PURPLE CORRECTOR – More than a corrector of imperfections, the lilac or violet corrector is a corrector of tone. It is used to illuminate a dull complexion, but also to attenuate the yellowish complexion, or the gray one of those who smoke. It also serves to cover the yellow spots and streaks of a non-compact tan.
PINK CORRECTOR – It has the power to illuminate a tired and tired face, or simply serves to contrast the whiteness due to artificial lights.
YELLOW CORRECTOR – It has a natural lightening effect on the skin. It is perfect for camouflaging the dark circles under the shades of darker and olive shades without giving a heavy effect like the beige one would.